Welcome To Tile Outlet
Phone: (916) 781-8400 E-Mail:email@example.com
With a combined 50 years experience, local owners David Swoboda and Dennis Daum, guarantee the best prices and have installation, idea's, and feedback available. You can be sure you’re getting the best deal by people who care. Tile Outlet provides you with outstanding products and service.
Local owners Dennis Daum and David Swoboda, of Tile Outlet, are serious when it comes to giving back. They don’t only have the lowest margins on the best quality tile, wood, laminate and carpet; they donate to local schools and groups in Roseville. With a combined 50 years experience, we guarantee the best price and quality and have installation available. You can be sure you’re getting the best deal by people who care. Tile Outlet provides you with outstanding products and service.
Tile Outlet offers many assortments of tile; from Ceramic, to Porcelain, Metal, Glass, and Stone. Anything and Everything Tile to fit your designing pleasure.
- Glass & Metal
- Odyssey™ - Café - Ceramic Odyssey™ is an exceptional value series and featuring an attractive travertine look in warm colors. The subtle undertones in this series coordinate well with furniture and fixtures creating cohesion between warm, cold, and neutral surfaces.
- Atlantis™ - Myth - Ceramic Atlantis™ captures the timeless look of cross cut travertine. This glazed ceramic series is available in four neutral colors that complement any environment. Two versatile sizes and a unique, geometric listello and listello corner add character to any setting.
- Cordova™ - Avorio - Ceramic With its dramatic graphic imaging and mélange of neutral colors within each tile, Cordova™ is a captivating travertine recreation in ceramic tile. Its graphic pattern variation from one tile to the next adds value and achieves a natural look when installed.
- Del Mar™ - Caspian - Ceramic Del Mar™, a glazed ceramic series, features a realistic slate look at an exceptional value and is developed using HD Technology. It is available in four colors and two sizes, as well as a mosaic blend.
- Eurasia™ - Noce - Porcelain With its striking graphic imaging and textured surface, Eurasia™ makes a bold and dramatic fashion statement. Using HD Technology, this glazed porcelain series beautifully recreates natural stone and is available in four fashionable colors and three sizes.
- Landscape™ - Canyon - Porcelain Landscape™ recreates natural slate with unprecedented variation and realism made possible with the use of HD Technology. The series comes in popular sizes of 12”x12”, 18”x18” and 12”x24” in four colors. Landscape™ also offers a beautiful coordinating 2”x2” mosaic blend on 12”x12” mesh.
- Morfos™ - Etolia - Porcelain Morfos™ beautifully emulates the look of natural stone in glazed porcelain. Reminiscent of the glistening travertine used in antiquity, this series features chiseled edges, a textured surface, and a subtle color palette. In addition to full trim, the series includes a tumbled multicolor mosaic which provides several design options.
- Rock™ - Episodite - Porcelain Rock™, a colorful new quartzite recreation in glazed porcelain uses HD Technology for a natural effect. It is available in three sizes and four colors. The high definition coloring makes this tile look like it was quarried from the side of a mountain adding a sense of natural character and tranquility to any space.
Wood & Laminate
The colors, grains, and textures that Tile Outlet offers provides you with choices for designing any project. We offer any style of many different brands, for a cost friendly price.
- Mohawk Flooring
- Hallmark Wood
- Expo Floors
- Mannington Flooring
Wood & Laminate Flooring
- Cherry Wood Hardwood -
- Cherry Wood Example Hardwood -
- Aria™ - Spice Cherry Hardwood -
- Aria™ - Spice Cherry - Example Hardwood -
- Oak Butterscotch Hardwood -
- Oak Butterscotch Example Hardwood -
- Oak Autumn Hardwood -
- Oak Autumn Example Hardwood -
Tile Outlet offers these types of carpets in many different colors. Choosing carpet is an investment that will most likely last longer than any other design changes in your home, and is still the floor covering of choice for the majority of American consumers.
- Saxony Saxony carpets (also referred to as “plush”) are very traditional and create a formal, elegant atmosphere. The velvety finish of these products is very luxurious, and the shading created by the light hitting the fibers differently is highly sought-after by those who love this look. Saxony carpets show footprints and vacuum marks more than any other carpet style.
- Textured In a textured product, the yarn is twisted tightly during the heat-setting process to create a finished carpet with a relaxed, casual appearance. Textured carpets do a much better job of hiding footprints and vacuum marks than saxony carpets, and are very popular in today’s active homes.
- Frieze Pronounced frih-zay’, this carpet style is the ultimate in laid-back and informal and is very forgiving in high traffic homes. The yarn is twisted so tightly that it curls over itself at the ends. This shows off its nubby appearance, which is what makes this style so clever at hiding footprints and vacuum marks. This style also is excellent for reducing the appearance of seams.
- Cable The yarn used in cable styles is usually longer and thicker than that of any of its counterparts. Cable carpets feel very comfortable underfoot, their casual appearance is extremely inviting and they are best suited for low to medium traffic areas.
- Loop Sometimes referred to as “berber”, loop products can either boast a random or patterned appearance. Loop styles are extremely durable and are available in either solid colors, with berber flecks, or in multi-colored patterns. Loop styles hide traffic patterns in hallways and throughways very well, however they can make seams more visible.
- Cut & Loop These patterned styles use a cut pile and loop pile combination to create a variety of pattern effects. The patterns can be very small, such as a pin-dot appearance, or they can be very large scroll, floral and geometric patterns. The larger the pattern, the more carpet needs to be purchased to allow for the pattern to be matched at the seams. Cut and loop styles are excellent performers, and stand up to the most active of households.
Tile Outlet offers a variety of finishing products in a variety of colors, wax's, applicators, and adhesives. We have it all, from the beggining, to the end of the project you can get it here. Check us out anytime!
- Sanded Grout GS300 Siena Sanded Grout GS300 is a polymer-enhanced premium grout that requires only the addition of water for professional performance. Sanded Grout is used for grouting tile joints of ⅛” to ½” wide for interior and exterior applications of most types of tiles and stone. Siena Sanded Grout GS300 can be used on floors and walls of residential and commercial projects. Siena Sanded Grout GS300 is available in 36 premium colors and complies with the requirements of ANSI A118.6.
- Non-Sanded Grout NS200 Siena Non-Sanded Grout NS200 is a polymer-enhanced premium high quality grout that requires only the addition of water for professional performance. Siena Non-Sanded Grout NS200 is used for grouting tile joints of 1/16” to 1/8” wide for interior and exterior applications of most types of tiles and stone. Siena Non-Sanded Grout NS200 can be used on floors and walls of residential and commercial projects. Siena Non-Sanded Grout NS200 is available in 36 premium colors and complies with the requirements of ANSI A118.6.
- Grout Stain ST300 Siena Grout Stain ST300 is a long lasting, waterborne urethane acrylic used to change and renew the color of sanded or non-sanded grout joints. Siena Grout Stain ST300 is available in all of Siena’s 36 premium grout colors, and it also seals and protects grout from moisture and staining.
- Caluk CX300 Siena Caulk CX300 is available in both Sanded and Non-Sanded textures, and is available in all of Siena’s 36 premium grout colors. Siena Caulk CX300 is an exceptional siliconized acrylic latex caulk designed for the professional and homeowner alike, formulated for ease of use, durability and resists mold and mildew. Siena Caulk CX300 is flexible, lasting and gives a water tight seal that resist cracking on most building materials such as ceramic, stone, wood, glass, and metal.
Customer Care Is #1
212 Harding Blvd. #D
Roseville, CA 95678
Tel: (916) 781-8400
Fax: (916) 781-8454